background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wow!

I have only been blogging for a few weeks and I have already been nominated for an award!! I am loving being apart of the blogging community. I have been welcomed with open arms and have already met some amazing people. 


A HUGE Thank you to the gorgeous Kate from Mamma musing for nominating me for a Stylish Blogger award.  If you aren't a follower of Kate's you should definitely stop by.  Kate's blog is a fun read and I enjoy reading about her adventures with her little daughter Amelie.
My requested tasks to receive this award are:

Thank and link back the person who gave me this award
Share 7 things about myself
Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers
Contact these bloggers and tell them about my award.

7 things about myself

1. I have been a vegetarian for 19 years!
2. I am the eldest of 4 siblings
3. I drink way more Coke Zero then I care to admit
4. I am still best friends with my bestie from Grade 2
5. When not on Maternity leave I work for a major airline
6. I always get told I look like Drew Barrymore
7. My favourite colour is pink

15 Blogs I've discovered which I think are great and think if you aren't already familiar with you should check them out:

1. Mamma musing
2. Life as a goff
3. Days like these
4. Seven cherubs
5. Yum mum secrets
6. Farmers wifey

I know it says to do 15 blogs but I am just going to do 6 which is my lucky number :)

1 comment:

Farmers Wifey said...

oh you sweet thing...thank you so much!!!! And welcome to the world of blogging..it is amazing, heartbreaking and fabulous all at the same time. I've met so many amwsome bloggers....xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...