background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scary Movies

I love scary movies. I love love love them. I love sitting in the dark watching them and scaring the crap out of myself.. There is only a few scary movies that really freak me out!. 


I watched one of these said movies last night. And if this movie wasn't scary enough I watched it on my own (Husband was in bed alseep)...eek!!! The movie is called Wolf Creek. This movie is based on true events. Which only makes it all the more scarier right? I won't go too much into the plot in case you haven't seen it but in the first 5 mins of this movie you are pulled into it. This movie is chilling, edge of your seat hold your breathe scary. I literally stop breathing throughout this entire movie. This movie makes you feel as if you are actually living this movie experience. Wolf creek is definitely a must see if your looking to actually be scared. .


After watching this movie last night I could not sleep. There was specific scenes playing over in my head. Its so realistic and frightening the images are seriously imprinted in your head for weeks to come.


If you haven't seen this movie, see it, you wont be sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Guys

Is It Possible WATCH BLU RAY DVDs On Your REGULARE DVD PLAYER?
i want to rent a movie but its a blu-ray one....i actually do not have a blu ray player though....should it still do the job??

Thank you !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...