background

Monday, February 21, 2011

Wow! Have you seen this?


The Juppy
I just stumbled up this great little invention...


What a great idea! I would of loved something like this when Bella started being mobile.  Like everyone else I'm sure, I struggled with a very sore back walking Bella around pre-walking days. She loved to be mobile but wasn't quite ready to launch off and start walking on her own. She loved grabbing my fingers and directing me around to where she wanted to go.  


As much as I loved seeing the joy in her face and hearing her giggle away as she, with my assistance, was able to walk around and begin to be independent, I loathed it! My back would ache bad. Even though it ached, I still helped her to walk around, so I could see that smile on her face again. I wish I knew about this great little invention.  It would of made this stage in her (and my) life alot more comfier.... 


Now to persuade my Husband that I need this for Charlotte!





1 comment:

a country wife said...

Oh what a nifty idea Leesa! Thank you for sharing, it will be the perfect accessory once Tilly is on the move!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...