background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dear Blog

Image
I am so sorry that I have neglected you. I have been caught up in the Nappy hunt that is taking place and I. AM. ADDICTED. 

As you know blog, I don't get alot of free time these days as my two gorgeous girls keep me busy. So, the little free time I do have I have been enjoying the hunt. 

I hope you understand blog. You see, there are sites where the clues are hard very hard, and they get my mind boggling for hours at night. They drive me crazy insane until I get it right, until I find the 'You found it button'. It gets me squealing like a crazy school girl everytime I find one.


I promise I will return but for now... I am out hunting wabbits  icons! Oh and bargains!!

Yours sincerely

Me

Are you also doing the hunt? Have you found many icons?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...