background

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Loving...

Oh my gosh it's been so long since I blogged. I miss it, but life is just so busy and I tend to spend my free time reading blogs rather then writing.


But, I thought that I would start it back up again. Not sure what direction it will be heading it but I thought I would start a post and just go for it!!


I was just surfing around and I came across these photos of Tori Spellings Malibu   home that has been put on the market.


How cute is it??


















You can see all the other pics here.  I am a HUGE fan of Tori Spelling. I have actually just bought a few of her books. I can't wait to get stuck into reading them. I have wanted to buy this book, Presenting Tallulah for the girls since I first saw it. And I have finally bought it. Just waiting for them all to arrive now!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...