background

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bloom




My copy of Bloom by Kelle Hampton arrived yesterday and I am sooo excited to read it!!

If you don't know who Kelle Hampton here is her blog

I first stumbled across Kelle's blog when her birth story of Nella, her second daughter who was born with Down syndrome went viral.

I remember reading that first post; I was up in the middle of the night breastfeeding my youngest daughter Charlotte. I was so touched by Kelle’s words, the tears flowed. I held Charlotte in my arms for at least an hour after she had finished feeding. I just didn’t want to let her go.

Kelle’s writing is so real. Since reading that first post I have been a devoted fan and have fallen in love with her family and in fact her blog makes me feel like I am a part of her family!!  She writes so beautifully and her photos are AMA-ZING!

It had been some time since I had read her blog, due to work, study and family life being so busy.  One of my friends had posted on Facebook that she had bought this book.  When I saw that Kelle wrote a book I knew that it was a must have! I just had to get it.  My copy arrived yesterday and today being ANZAC day, I am hoping to find a quiet moment tonight and begin my journey with her and reading all about Nella’s first year.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...