background

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Joliprint

I love reading blogs. I love getting lost going from link to link to link to link... I love finding new recipes and new craft ideas. The only problem with this is that when you go and print the recipe it prints out weird and saving those craft instructions for a rainy day well thats a problem in itself, impossible!! 

Well, in my travels the other day I discovered this tutorial.  Amanda at Beautiful blog designs says Joliprint is a very simple yet useful tool to make PDFs of blog posts, which you can either print or save. You can also add an icon to your blog posts if you are a blogger who posts alot of  recipes or instructions etc to make it easier for your readers.

Fabulous right?! This has certainly made my life easier!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...