background

Monday, December 27, 2010

My life

A little about me....


I am a Mummy of two gorgeous princesses. Isabella (2) and Charlotte (4 months). I just love them to bits and feel very blessed to have two gorgeous healthy babies. 


I have an amazing husband (married for 3 years) who is a spunk! He is my best friend and we just adore spending time together. He is a hands on Daddy and very supportive. I am so lucky that he is mine :)




I have two very cheeky furbabies who are Brother and sister. Kovu is a white Labrador & Kiara is a black Labrador (4). They have the best personalities and they just adore the girls. These gorgeous dogs were our babies before our babies. We always refer to them as our bubbas. To us they aren't dogs. 




I am very lucky to have all of my family live close by. I am the eldest of 4. I have two sisters and one brother. I am also an Aunty to one gorgeous little girl Dakota (5 months). I love having my family close to me. We get to spend alot of time together which is nice. 

Aside from spending time with my family I love reading, taking photos, shopping and being creative of any kind. I love scrapbooking, painting, making jewellery, making cards. I will give anything a go and more then likely get addicted! Then I need all the bits and pieces for me to fulfil my creative urges.


I am currently on Maternity leave and enjoying my time at home with my girls. Life is a bit crazy. We spend our days playing, painting, colouring in, playing dress ups, dancing and singing. I am completely exhausted by the end of the day but I love it. 


I am on a bit of a self discovery journey. Being a Mummy and a wife is all still so new to me. I take one day at a time, learning and figuring things out. At times I find it hard to believe that I am all grown up, I'm a Mummy and a wife!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...